"DISSIDIA 012[duodecim]-ending-," Takeharu Ishimoto (original compositions by Nobuo Uematsu, Hitoshi Sakimoto, and Masashi Hamauzu) - Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy Original Soundtrack
The ending theme to Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy, arranged by Takeharu Ishimoto, is a medley of the ending themes and main leitmotifs from the first 13 Final Fantasy games, finishing with the main theme of the Dissidia series. They are, in order:
- "Ending Theme" - Final Fantasy
- "Finale" - Final Fantasy II
- "The Everlasting World" - Final Fantasy III
- "The Red Wings" - Final Fantasy IV
- "Spreading Grand Wings" - Final Fantasy V
- "Terra" - Final Fantasy VI
- "Main Theme of FINAL FANTASY VII" - Final Fantasy VII
- "Eyes on Me" - Final Fantasy VIII
- "Melodies of Life" - Final Fantasy IX
- "Zanarkand" - Final Fantasy X
- "Distant Worlds" - Final Fantasy XI
- "The Struggle for Freedom" - Final Fantasy XII
- "FINAL FANTASY XIII ~ The Promise" - Final Fantasy XIII
- "Overture" - Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy
This is really the highlight of the game for me.
I think my laptop just broke.
My mom asked me if I wanted to go to the store with her, and I just blankly responded with “Look at me right now Mom” because I’m lying on my back in my giant sweater and sweats with my laptop on my chest on the couch and she was like “…yeeeah I didn’t think so…want me to go buy you chocolate?”.
I just want an emotional filled fic where Reborn and the babies do stay alive and okay but Tsuna actually does sacrifice himself and becomes the new Arcobaleno leader to save them, but he doesn’t tell them so he just ends up disappearing one day and watches them live from the shadows.